Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Sweet Repose

It's Friday and it's time to prepare some stuffs for the Sabbath. I've been so tired doing a lot of requirements the whole day so I drowned myself to sleep when I happened to sit on a chair by the living room. I drifted off and wandered along the byways of my dreamland…

I saw a green meadow with brightly bloomed flowers growing in its domain. Its fragrance rejuvenated my exhausted soul. Then I thought it was heaven, the place I've been dreaming for so long. I heard a sweet song playing, a song of soothing melody and harmony… I saw the skies of blue and felt the wind of care, it blew on me with a message. I do not know what that message was but I know it would play a very big role to the whole scene. I wandered down the valley, I saw a waterfall with cherry blossoms in its boarders. I looked around and thought that if this was a dream, I wish I would wake no more. I wish I would sleep endlessly without worries and with the assurance that I am safe.

I saw a bird and it whispered precious words so dear to me. The bird told me The Man loves me and wants to talk to me. I walked few steps from where I stood. I saw him. He wore a spotless white robe. His face is gleaming with radiance that I thought I couldn't be worthy to be with this person.

I walked in front of Him and He asked me, "Are you ready?"

I cried when I heard His sweet audible voice asking me to come to His kingdom.

I walked away when I thought how could I be there if I am not worthy.

I woke up from the strange dream I had and ask myself, " Jesus is Coming, am I ready?"

No comments: