Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Night of Commitment

Everything went tumbling. I was cramming...I was the in-charge for the program and I forgot bout the committal. Sad to say but I cried that night. I thought I couldn't handle the minor setbacks. I was too nervous to do it all. But fortunately, they helped me overcome it.
It was the Dedication ceremony of the group I cared, the Southern Ambassadors.
Before joining this group, I wasn't so sure if I can handle everything with the clubs, and responsibilities I have. I just thought I couldn't get through it. With my grades getting low. But something just pushed me to do it and consequently yours truly was accepted. Now, I've been with the group for almost 6 months and I have better plans for it though our director was in an inactive mode for this semester (Well' for some reason I can't tell) with the help of everyone. I know the group would stand.
November 21, 2008- the night of commitment.

No comments: