Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Relax...Relax...Relax...

Hello... It's about time to update things for my preppy spot. I've been so busy doing things including the office tasks, choir rehearsals, and homeworks. I've been so preoccupied with these things that I didn't notice I'm already breaking my head. Well, I know I just have to relax and chill out so I won't break my head as well as my sanity.. Whew!
Relax...Relax...Relax... When I think about relaxing, I would rather think about the hassle of traveling. It's multi-beneficial. I sometimes wish I were in the sea coast of Apollo Bay and pamper myself to one of their hotels there. I wish I were in one of the best spas in the world caressed by the finest ointments or lotions in town. Well, I wish I were. But I know I couldn't if I won't study hard. Wooo...! Break-a-leg for the next day!

No comments: